- Favourite Pokemon: Milotic, Bayleef, Dragonair, Altaria, Absol.
- Gender: male.
- Name: Pim (I won't post my last name openly on the internet).
- Place of birth and where I live: Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- Date of birth: 28 July 1994 (age: 19).
- I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism.
- Hobbys: drawing, watching Pokemon anime, writing fanfiction, collecting Pokemon figures, gaming.
- Main flaws: I'm too unselfish, I have trouble with letting things go, I can't stand up for myself, I'm too persistent
- Main qualities: I'm extremely honest, I'm a hard worker who isn't lazy at all, I've never felt group pressure and I've never tried to fit in or be popular, I don't care about that.
- Political preference: left-winged
- Religion: none/Atheism
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German.
- Super Smash Bros Brawl friend code: 2795-2333-3012
- 3DS friend code: 0602-7392-5137
All my art is Pokemon-related. Pokemon is not mine, and I am not claiming it. Credit for Pokemon goes to Satoshi Tajiri.
My shipping list:
- Ash x Misty (OTP)
- Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togepi/Togetic
- Brock x Lucy
- Drew x May
- Tracey x Daisy
- Zoey x Dawn
- Cilan x Iris
Things in shipping I don't do:
- I don't multiship, because if I really like a pairing, I don't want others to get in the way, and I don't genuinely like rival shippings of the pairings I support, so there's no reason to multiship.
- I don't crack ship, I want at least some good hints and/or interactions.
- I don't keep-away ship, that's just lame. If I don't genuinely like a shipping for a character, I won't ship him/her.
Despite being a hardcore and fanatic PokeShipper, I don't want any shipping to be canon, also not PokeShipping. I think it would be best if no shipping becomes canon. That way, no shippers get a stab in the heart because of a wrecked OTP. If PokeShipping would die, I know how hurt I'll be, no shipper deserves that pain. I'll remain a PokeShipper forever, even if a rival shipping becomes two-sided canon, but it wouldn't be the same anymore. If PokeShipping gets disproved, it can be kept alive by the fans, but will be on life support and will never recover. But if it doesn't get disproved, PokeShipping truly stays alive.